About HC Oranje-Rood
Welcome to HC Oranje-Rood!
HC Oranje-Rood is a TOP hockey club with a national appearance where fun, team performance, development at every level and a real club experience are central. HC Oranje-Rood is a club with a financially healthy basis and a sound organization of board, professionals and volunteers to maximize the 'product' of hockey and to facilitate the members optimally.
The club is characterized by a vibrant club life that takes place both on the hockey field and beyond. With the main driving force being the many volunteers involved. HC Oranje-Rood offers hockey at every level, recreational and at the highest level, in a safe environment. We are socially involved, we work closely together with the municipality of Eindhoven and foundations, schools, other sports associations and commercial parties to develop sports and other activities together. In doing so, we strive for maximum utilization of the accommodation, whereby other activities in the field of sports, education and exercise can also take place at our club.
As of August 2022, the club has more than 2600 members, of which the majority (1600 members) play in youth teams on Saturdays. On Sundays, another 1000 seniors and veterans enjoy playing hockey.
Would you like to know more about the club, or would you like to know what is possible in our clubhouse (which can be rented for, among other things, both business and festive gatherings)? Please contact us via [email protected].
Listen to our club song here.
Annual Membership costs for HC Oranje Rood for 2022/23 season
Contribution scale S2022/2023
|Seniors 24 years and older *||€409|
|Seniors up to and including 23 years old (reference date 1 Oct) *||€336|
|Thursday evening competition *||€286|
|Trimhockey including competition *||€286|
|Return seniors competition* catering pass:|
|# Full-time paying team members 12 to 14||-1%|
|# Full time paying team members 15 to 17||-2%|
|# Full time paying team members 18 and over||-5%|
|U18 – U12 youth||€349|
|Benjamins (U7) and Funkeys (U6/U5) Youngest Youth||€202|
|Trim hockey excluding competition||€200|
|Non playing member||€157|
|Introduction member **||€36|
|Duo members seniors Sunday||€324|
|Duo members seniors Thursday||€227|
|Family discount||€927 + 50% above|
|Combi rate||50% discount 2nd member|
Top sport U18 and U16
Top sport U14
Top sport U12
Indoor Hockey Junior
Indoor hockey per senior team
Indoor hockey Sr no field member
- If you decide to pay club membership fees by direct debit, payments will be taken in 4 instalments (end of August, end of September, end of October and end of November). If you would like to pay for club membership in installments, please request this by email to [email protected] before 1 August.
- If you decide to pay club membership fees in one installment, it will be debited from your account at the end of August at the beginning of the season. If you decide to manually transfer the amount, it must be transferred before the end of August.
- Each invoice will contain the specific amount to pay in each installment
- There is a one-time registration fee for new members: € 62,-
- Family discount rates will be calculated from the above costs (excluding indoor hockey, top hockey surcharge and one-time registration fee).
- Determination takes place once at the beginning of the association year.
- Definition of family: a family consists of parent(s) and children (up to 18 years (before 1 October)) living at the same address.
- Cancellation of membership must be submitted in writing by e-mail before 1 June of the current association year via [email protected] Only U18 members, who are going to study, can have an extension of this deadline and give notice period of their cancellation until 15 August.
* For the other conditions regarding registration fee, contribution, late payment, restitution and cancellation, please refer to the contribution conditions (attached as PDF).
** Applicable for potential new members, running from May 1 to July 31 (3 months). Only applies to participation in training sessions, not in competitions. Following the trial period, if someone wants to become a member for the following season, this person pays a registration fee and normal contribution.